We are looking for an HR Executive at Websetters Mohali to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and executing hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager, or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting